The handheld SP80B Spirometer checks the health condition of a patient’s lungs using peak flow spirometry. The infrared signal acquisition mode electronically measures items that are related to FVC. This product is suitable for hospital, clinic, personal, and home use.
This spirometry walgreens machine uses a turbine measurement system to detect activity related to respiratory health. While exhaling air into the mouthpiece, the turbine blades rotate and send a signal to the light receptor that recognizes the rate of blade rotation. Results display on the sharp 2.8 inch LCD in under five seconds.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) to forced vital capacity (FVC) ratio (FEV1/FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF), forced expiratory flow at 25 % of FVC (FEF25), forced expiratory flow at 50 % of FVC (FEF50), forced expiratory flow at 75 % of FVC (FEF75) and forced expiratory flow from 25 %~ 75 % of FVC (FEF2575) can be measured.
- Personal information data storage (height, age, sex, etc.)
- Flow-volume chart and volume-time chart display
- Data can be stored, deleted, uploaded, and reviewed
- Trend chart display
- Health state indication
- Calibration function
- Over-limit prompt function for volume and flow
- Indicates expiration activity within 6 seconds
- Start measuring using one button
- Data can be transmitted via Bluetooth or USB cable
- Real-time clock can be set and displayed
- Battery power indicator
- Automatic shutdown
Routinely check the health condition and strength of your lungs using the FSP20 Spirometer.
Using the device is quick and simple, regardless if the device is used at home, in a clinic, or at a hospital.