- Cut Job Time in Half: High-Performance 2-in-1 Sweeper/Dethatcher Enables You to Dethatch and Sweep Your Lawn Simultaneously
- Multiple Uses: Tines Can Be Raised Via the Adjustment Handle When Not In Use, No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even When You’re Only Sweeping
- Transport Mode: The Tines Can Be Locked in Transport Position — With Tines Facing to the Rear — So No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even in Heavy Leaves!
- Fast Pick-Up: High-Velocity 6-Brush Design and 5:1 Brush-to-Ground Ratio Ensures Maximum Pick Up of Thatch And Debris Such as Leaves, Pine Needles, Sticks, Grass Clippings, and More
- Less Emptying: Large, Easy-to-Dump 20 Cubic Foot Hamper and 42-inch Sweep Mean Fewer Passes Over the Yard and Less Emptying
- Durable Steel Tines: 2 Rows of 12 Independently Flexing Rust-Resistant Tines Comb the Lawn for Maximum Thatch Extraction
- Easy Storage: Patented Easy Upright, Folding Storage Design Provides Simple and Convenient Storage with Minimal Space Required
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
Details: Sweeping and dethatching are both key elements of maintaining a beautiful lawn—and now you have the powerful tool that can do both! The Brinly STS-42BHDK combines a premium lawn sweeper with a durable tine dethatcher to help you get the job done faster and easier than ever before. A 2-in-1 solution for maximum efficiency, you can dethatch while simultaneously picking up the debris—combining what was once two jobs into one. Enhanced with multiple rows of flexible tines, you’ll rake up harmful thatch quickly and be well on your way to healthier, thicker turf. For additional versatility, a simple pull of the handle raises the dethatcher tines up and out of the way when you just need to sweep. The towable lawn sweeper’s durable fabric hamper has the capacity to haul an incredible 20 cubic feet of materials. Combined with the wide, 42-inch sweep path, you’ll cover maximum ground in minimum time. When you are ready to empty the hopper, you can do so easily right from the seat of your tractor. The six high-velocity sweeper brushes rotate quickly and effectively to continuously pick up material. Rotating from a split axel, the brushes keep revolving even as the tractor turns for non-stop pick-up. The 5:1 brush-to-wheel ratio results in higher tip velocity, creating extra force to lift debris off the ground. The tread-heavy 12″ x 3″ wheels and consistent brush-to-ground contact prevent skidding when the ground is wet or if the hopper is unfilled. Additional features include easily adjustable brush-to-ground height settings to minimize skipping and maximize performance even when traveling over uneven terrain. The dethatch tines are secured by safety wires and will hold the tine to prevent damage to your mower blade in the event of breakage. The Brinly STS-42BHDK is made in the USA and comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.