PREMIUM 3-IN-1 CHARCOAL WOOD-FIRED AND GAS PORTABLE OUTDOOR PIZZA OVEN
Are you looking for the best outdoor pizza oven to cook your world-class pizza in your own backyard? With this portable pizza oven, you can have your own personal pizza in just under 2 minutes. But the fun doesn’t stop there. You can cook almost anything including seared steak, roast chicken, fish, and vegetables to apple pie and fruit crisps in the 930 degrees F oven.
Why choose our Premium 3-in-1 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven? Typical outdoor pizza ovens are large, non-portable and can cost thousands of dollars. Competitor that do offer smaller portable ovens, typically offer only one source of fuel for heating the oven, such as wood pellets. Our portable pizza oven is multi-fueled, which means you can use wood pellets, charcoal, wood or gas. Also, it uses thick fully insulated walls, ceiling and floor, with an overall superior build quality to any other portable multi-fueled oven on the market!
Our goal is to bring the easiest to use, most authentic gas, charcoal and wood fired outdoor pizza oven to everyone at an affordable price for achieving authentic brick oven pizza! At over 930 degrees Fahrenheit or 500 degree Celsius (much hotter than your standard in house oven), this countertop pizza oven can cook a crisp outside, tender inside and perfect crust Neapolitan pizza in less than 2 minutes! Perfect for outdoor pizza parties, our premium pizza oven features a compact, chimney-free design that travels easily to picnics and tailgate parties.
It is recommended that you let your pizza sit in the oven for 30 to 60 seconds, and then rotate it for another 30 to 60 seconds. This speed blows full-sized industrial pizza ovens out of the water, without sacrificing the taste. That being said, you may have to troubleshoot a bit at first. This is not an appliance that you simply plug in and press a button. You will need to learn how to evenly cook with wood pellets, or upgrade to gas for a little more ease of control.
If you’ve never made pizza at this temperature before, which you probably haven’t unless you worked in a pizza joint, it can take a little getting used to evening out the pizza so that you get a proper rise in the dough, and don’t burn any. That said, once you get these elements down, there is nothing better than a quality wood-fired pizza from the comfort of your own home.
- The oven is still easy to transport wherever you might want to cook up excellent food. It would make a unique tailgating or camping accessory, or you could just bring it to the back deck for a normal cookout.
- The best part is that even though it’s marketed as a pizza oven, you can really cook anything your heart desires, from meat to fish to veggies.
- If you’re going to use wood or wood pellets, it comes with “everything” you need to fire it up.
- It also comes with a cover that keeps the fire where it belongs, inside the oven, but it has a nice wooden handle so you don’t burn your hand when adjusting wood pellets as the oven heats up.
- A cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray are included in the base package.
- It can burn charcoal, wood, or even gas (with a separately sold attachment)
- The container for your wood easily slides to the back of the stove, while you insert the surface the food will cook on in front of it.
- The oven itself is light and compact enough that it can easily sit on a waist-high surface, so you don’t have to bend down to work with it.
|Dimension(inches):||13.5″(L) * 12.5″(W) Deep Cooking Surface|
Notes: Support Charcoal and Wood Fired burning type (Gas Burner Attachment Sold Separately in ‘Everything Bundle’ variant)